Bloggers Digest - 6/20/08
A couple announcements before we dive into the link pool...
Our webinar replay for Ecommerce Innovations: What's Now & What's Next is up, check it out if you missed the call yesterday. You can also check out the Coles Notes version on the blog, or print it out for future reference.
All right, on with the links...I blame the large number of SEO related articles on the full moon, but they're all quality.
- It was an honor for Get Elastic to appear on the Wall Street Journal's list of 15 Entrepreneur Blogs Worth Reading. If you've got some room in your RSS reader, you may find some new feeds to gobble from this list.
- I've been planning a post on pagination for a while, but Blue Acorn beat me to the punch with a fantastic explanation of the SEO impact of pagination (splitting your category pages into Page 1, 2, 3 and so on), your technical options and a recommended solution. Bookmark this one.
- Matt McGee provides a rationale for why XML sitemaps may be THE MOST overrated SEO tactic ever.
- Richard from Apogee Web Consulting shares 4 ways to avoid Google Adwords "Ignorance Tax." Bookmark it!
- Justin Palmer gives 6 tips for long term SEO success.
- How many keywords should you optimize on a single page? SEOmoz' Rand Fishkin illustrates the dos and don'ts using an ecommerce example.
- We've all heard of Google Analytics, but Rich Page rounds up 5 Great (Free) Web Analytics Tools You May Not Know About.