Bloggers Digest - 4/4/08
I hope you enjoy this week's picks, there's a little something for everyone.
- Hard up on topic ideas for your ecommerce blog? Jennifer Osborne from Search Engine People has the cure with How to Come Up With Blog Post Ideas for Challenging Industries, using rugs as an example.
- Don't forget to Optimize Your Blog Post Titles. Andy Beal gives a good rationale for doing so, and my recent post on Problogger on re-optimizing your blog posts shows you how to use analytics to make intelligent keyword decisions for your titles.
- Sarah Bird, Esquire posted a very thorough article about Managing Risk and Legal Issues for Merchants and Affiliate Marketers. Bookmark this.
- Another affiliate marketing must-read is Anti-Marketing and Reputation Management for Affiliates from Copybrighter. Learn how to protect yourself from affiliates who drag your brand through the mud with negative ads and content.
- GrokDotCom's Daniel McGuigan spotted design tweaks on Amazon product pages that improve scannability - a very important element in web usability.
- Grok's Peter Lee proves that not all Facebook ads suck using Virgin Air as an example. You may also enjoy Facebook Ads Deconstructed: 11 Tips for Marketers.