If you’re new here, welcome! And thanks for subscribing to Get Elastic. Friday is Blogger Digest day where we highlight posts from other blogs that are of value and interest to online retailers and Internet marketers.
- If you're still mystified by the concept of duplicate content and canonicalization, check out this 20 minute explanation from Google's Matt Cutts: The Canonical Link Element
- VKI Studios shares a client story of how customer reviews improved conversion and how the client handled a negative review.
- In contrast, Ryanair could use a crash-course in net-iquette and reputation management -- read how Ryanair really feels about "idiot bloggers."
- Another post from VKI discussing top converting ecommerce sites and why conversion rate isn't everything.
- Rich Page offers his top 10 tips for improving navigation usability. You'll also find a free ebook download on his site. Check it out.
- Blue Acorn lists the top 7 fears, uncertainties and doubts people have about shopping online.