- Are interactive chat applications worth it? Evan Schuman describes two ways you can leverage customer service chat without irritating customers.
- Adam Covati from Bronto explains why Netflix "gets email."
- Justin Consuegra from Drop Ship Digest explains why you might get an email like "Hey, you guys charged my credit card twice for the same order! I want the second charge reversed immediately or I’ll…," and what you can do about it.
- Alexis Brion weighs in on 4 web checkout processes with usability improvement recommendations.
- From the New York Times, A Referral Service That Ensures Someone Actually Makes a Sale
explains the concept of TrialPay, an affiliate-type-referral program where retailers save sales from indecisive customers by giving away freebies, provided the customer makes a purchase at another participating retailer.