Plus, we've got some great blogging articles for your reading pleasure.
- A new social media blog, Social Media Trader provides some great tips on how to convert StumbleUpon users into regular visitors.
- Chris Brogan offers some hints for fine-tuning your blog for 2008.
- Danielle from 10e20 gives you some dos and don'ts for ethical marketing in online forums.
- Problogger shares insight on what types of blog posts tend to get the most link love and traffic.
- And if you resolved to improve your Google skills this year, LifeHacker has some obscure Google search tricks that may come in handy someday.