My Favorite Top Post Roundups of 2007:
- TwistImage called on some big names to contribute their favorite short videos of the year. Entertaining!
- Lee Odden from TopRankBlog recaps the best of his blog this year.
- Shana Albert from SocialDesire provides a killer list of 51 social media marketing posts from Twitter to Stumbleupon and much in between.
- Techipedia must have one heckuva feed reader to compile this enormous list of social media marketing artilces.
- GrokDotCom provides a month-by-month recap of great content with This Year in Blogs - The Definitive Marketing Posts of 2007 - someone planned ahead!
- Problogger has a month-by-month breakdown too of its own posts. Lots of gems in there.
- Copyblogger has a similar top post roundup.
- For all you design-types, BestWebGallery shares its favorite CSS web design submissions of the year.
- Rohit Bhargava has a unique and forward-thinking roundup Top 10 Most Underappreciated Metrics to Track in 2008.
- Marketing Sherpa recognizes the 39 best email campaigns of 2007 selected from over 250 entries. Covers a range of industries.
- Okay, this was written in July and is technically not a roundup of posts, but Matt from EcommerceOptimization provides a list of ecommerce blogs that we all can enjoy.
Other notables this week:
- Still stumped by what RSS is and what it can do for you? This is a Really Simple Summary of RSS to help you out.
- RetailEmail discovers shows how many email marketers were playing with "get what you really wanted" headlines and clearance sales. Another post-Christmas tactic is offering incentives to redeem gift cards quickly
. Both interesting reads.
Social Media Marketing
- Venture Skills shares a social media tracking hack for Google Analytics.
- Rebecca Kelley gives us a peek into the SEOmoz referral keywords for November. Some of them will shock and surprise you. They all made me laugh.