If you’re new here, welcome! And thanks for subscribing to Get Elastic. Friday is Blogger Digest day where we highlight posts from other blogs that are of value and interest to online retailers and Internet marketers.
- e-Consultancy follows up on this week's Free Shipping: If You Got It How to Flaunt It with some UK examples. (Did you know Amazon lowered its free shipping threshold to £5?)
- Ecommerce expert Sally McKenzie shares her tips for ecommerce platform selection in a 2 part series titled: Proper Prior Planning for Platform Picking. Check out Part One and Part Two.
- Mark Brownlow at Email Marketing Reports posted parts 2 and 3 of a holiday email marketing series:
Frequency and Focus and Final Days and Follow-ups
- Ann Smarty shares some ecommerce-specific link building wisdom at Search Engine Journal.
- DJ Waldow offers 4 reasons why your email campaign failed.
- Pretty much everything on GrokDotCom deserves a link this week, but I'll point out 2 to get you started, and you can subscribe to GrokDotCom if you haven't already. Book-Markable: Ultimate List of Google Analytics Hacks Just Remarkable: Why not send gift card holders to a special landing page/section?