Bloggers Digest is our monthly ritual that highlight posts from other blogs that are of value and interest to online retailers and Internet marketers.
- Econsultancy's Graham Charlton offers 10 best practice tips for mobile checkouts.
- Paginated category results (you know, page 1,2,3,4,5....) can hurt SEO, but you can do something about it. Tony Goldstone shares 2 techniques he has successfully used to optimize category pages which resulted in a massive influx of relevant search traffic to category pages.
- Mark Brownlow uses humor to make his point - you better pay attention to how your email subject lines appear in different email clients. "Shrink gracefully," or you might be insulting readers. (On that note, you should also read Mark's article 9 email preview tools and why you need one.)
- You may have noticed application stores are popping up everywhere...Google Analytics joins the bunch with its own App Gallery. Now you can have Google Analytics on steroids.
- Bring some clarity to your Web analysis - Dan Barker explains why conversion rate is a horrible metric to focus on. The title says it all.
- Another entry from Mark Brownlow, Shopping cart abandonment emails: issues and resources examines triggered emails from strategy to timing, privacy to success measurement.
- Want more action? Then leverage the "point of action" explains how point of action assurances near your calls to action can improve conversion.
- Thinking of adding / building a product configurator? The Treehouse Logic blog has some tips from the trenches.
- Stumped on where to begin your Web analytics segmentation strategy? Avinash Kaushik shares his Segmentation Selector Framework in his latest post Web Analytics Segmentation: Do Or Die, There Is No Try!