Apple Watch Skeptics are Wrong + April Ecommerce Links
April is behind us - here are a few choice cuts from around the Web, in case you missed them:
- Big news this month, the Apple Watch finally dropped, and our ecommerce experts hit the Apple Store for a test drive. Here's what we think the Apple Watch means for omnichannel ecommerce, at RetailTouchpoints.
- Will the Apple Watch and Internet of Things transform digital experiences to the point where "the best interface is no interface?"
- Who's shakin' up in-store mobile experiences? PSFK provides 6 examples.
- Moz.com shares a groovy tip on how ecommerce marketers can take advantage of Schema markup for Gmail.
- Hit a plateau with your conversion optimization efforts? Here are 39 ideas for killing conversion blockers and boost sales.
- Mobile checkout usability is uber-important to maximizing conversion rates, and a big part of this is form usability. Find out what's the best way to align form field labels for scannability.
- We posted in April on the topic of Single Customer View. Econsultancy shares more stats and graphs from their report on how organizations are integrating single customer view.
- SmartInsights shares some fresh data from the Adobe Summit EMEA on new research on smartphone and tablet adoption and engagement. Here's a teaser:
- A consumer study finds 2/3 expect to receive a delivery by drone within 5 years, and 80% would pay for the service. But watch out Amazon, Uber's poised to disrupt logistics, testing a mass-merchant delivery program.
- Luke Wroblewski makes the case for why there's no longer any such thing as a fold.
- Who shops more digitally - men or women? The answer may shock you, via Emarketer.