Integrating subscription and billing events with other commerce processes can be highly involved—from recording a prospect's first touch, to scheduling payment, delivery, and activation, plus synchronizing innumerable customer relationship activities.
Event Notification Capabilities
- Event notifications are "pushed" to external systems in near real-time
- Outbound posts take a variety of forms such as XML, name value pair, and SMTP, which can easily be consumed by the receiving systems
- Notifications fully describe the event or events that have occurred
- Target multiple receiving systems for any individual notification
- 100 pre-configured events
- Event notifications are grouped into Account Events (account created, account plan changed), Order Events (order created, order paid), Financial Transaction Events (payment posted, invoice paid), and Notification Events (credit card expiration sent to account holder, dunning message created)