Digital Commerce Webinar Series Targets Key Challenges for Executives
Industry analysts provide insights for enterprises in software, gaming, media, and publishingVancouver, BC, Canada, February 14, 2012 -- Elastic Path Software, the leader in digital commerce technology and expertise, presents a digital commerce webinar series with insights into business and technology strategies for executives. The two-part webinar series will include special guests James McQuivey, Ph.D, VP, principal analyst and Peter Sheldon, senior analyst from Forrester Research, Inc. The series kicks off with “Enterprise Strategies for Capitalizing on 2012 Digital Disruption Trends.” Special guest James McQuivey dives into the business strategies that digital market leaders are undertaking in order to provide innovative commerce experiences in this ever-changing world of digital freedom:
- How do digital disruptors become better, faster, and stronger than their competitors?
- How can content and media companies prepare to disrupt their own industry before someone else does it for – or to – them?
- What happens to companies that have ignored these digital disruption trends?
- How HTML5 web apps are freeing content and media firms to dodge the app store sales tax
- Why media firms need to own and manage the customer relationship directly
- How transactional APIs are empowering media firms to monetize content anytime, anywhere
- Why managing digital content entitlements is not as easy as it seems